The success of any project depends largely on the competency and skill of the project management staff involved. This course will empower you as an individual team member by teaching you the basic fundamentals of project management, how to operate successfully in a project environment and the major activities pertaining to project management. This course will add value to those who are running, or plan to run, their own businesses and who recognise the importance of project management within the business environment.
This course is for any individual that would like to have a better understanding of project management concepts, creating and modifying project plans. It is ideal for individuals that would like to pursue a career in project management or individuals that are already in a managerial position or that would like to enter a managerial position.
This course is aligned to unit standards 120372 Explain fundamentals of project management and 120379 Work as a project team member.
- When is a task a project?
- What is project management?
- The structures in a project environment
- The application of organisational structures in a project environment
- The major processes and activities required to manage a project
Apply now by filling out the form below:
(or scroll down for more information)
Duration : 3 Full-days
Total cost : R 4 446-00 p.p. (VAT incl.)
Included : Training Manual and Lunch
Certificate : FET College Certification
Learn how to enroll for a course here: Short Courses
For more information, or to make a group booking, please contact the Training Administrator, Mandi, on +27 87 943 9439 or email her firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corpro SA is Associated with FET College – Tshwane Institute of Technology
- A private Further Education and Training college registered at the Department of Education (registration nr.: 2016/FE07/003) committed to enabling and empowering individual learners to make positive contributions to their organisations.
- A provider of both customised and generic training.
- Umalusi Council for Quality Assurance. Accreditation nr: FET00033PA.
- Examination Centre by Umalusi Council for Quality Assurance. Examination nr: 089 999 883.
- SASSETA Accreditation number: 07197003976
- SERVICES SETA: 0660
- Certificates are academically sound and relevant in the corporate world.