This course will cover how to use a word processor, spreadsheet and presentation program to create and edit documents for personal or business usage. This is a great introduction course to basic computer skills for a user of computers or as basic knowledge for a career needing this competency.
This course is intended for any individual, young to elderly, who needs to improve their basic computer usage skills to create and edit documents either for personal or career benefits, would benefit from this course.
This course is aligned with Unit Standards 116938 intro to MS Word, 116937 MS Excel Intro and 116933 Use a graphical user interface (GUI)-based presentation application to create and edit slide presentations. This course is aligned with NQF level 1.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of word processing
- Create, open and save documents
- Produce a document from given text
- Format and edit a document
- Check spelling and grammar in a document
- Adjust the display characteristics
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of spreadsheets
- Create, open and save spreadsheets
- Produce a spreadsheet from a given specification
- Edit and format a spreadsheet
- Check spelling in a spreadsheet
- Print a spreadsheet using features specific to spreadsheets
- Demonstrate an understanding of the use of presentation applications
- Create a new slide presentation
- Produce a slide presentation from given text
- Format and edit a slide presentation
- Check spelling and grammar in a slide presentation
Duration: 3 full days
Dates: 5 – 7 June ’17
Time: Start at 9:00 and Finish at 17:00
Total cost: R 3900 p.p.
Venue: Montana Sports Grounds, 806 Besembiesie Road, Montana Park, Pretoria
Included: Training manual and lunch
Certificate: Certificate of completion
Reserve your seat now by filling out our online form on the following link: Booking form.
For more information, or to make a group booking, please contact the Training Administrator, Mandi, on +27 87 980 0447 or email her email@example.com.
Corpro SA is Associated with FET College – Tshwane Institute of Technology:
- A private Further Education and Training college registered at the Department of Education (provisional registration: 2016/FE07/003) committed to enabling and empowering individual learners to make positive contributions to their organisations
- A provider of both customised and generic training
- Accredited provisionally with confirmed candidate status by Umalusi (provisional accreditation: FET00033PA)
- SASSETA Accreditation number: 07197003976
You can now request to be notified of other dates for this course by filling in our online request form on the following link: Request A Different Date