Organisations need to purchase products and services to satisfy their long-term needs. Careful planning, and an analysis of what will be needed in order to reach short-, medium- and long-term goals of the organisation will provide an indication of what is to be purchased, from whom and when. Organisations must sometimes make use of external service providers to render a service (or to provide resources) to the company. There can be many reasons for making use of an external provider to increase the internal capacity of an organisation, even if it is only for a short project or intervention. Whether internal or external providers are used, a specific level of service delivery is expected. This course empowers attendees to manage providers in such a way that optimum service is obtained.
This course is intended for any individual that works or would like to work within the organisation’s procurement distribution department to manage goods coming and going.
This course is aligned to unit standard 109999 Manage service providers in a selected organisation. This course is aligned with NQF level 4.
- Why contract service providers?
- How to source appropriate service providers
- The elements of service provider management
- Contracts for service providers
- Deliverables of service providers
- Service providers who do not deliver on contracts.
Apply now by filling out the form below:
(or scroll down for more information)
Duration : 3 Full-days
Total cost : R 4 446-00 p.p. (VAT incl.)
Included : Training Manual and Lunch
Certificate : FET College Certification
Learn how to enroll for a course here: Short Courses
For more information, or to make a group booking, please contact the Training Administrator, Mandi, on +27 87 943 9439 or email her firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corpro SA is Associated with FET College – Tshwane Institute of Technology
- A private Further Education and Training college registered at the Department of Education (registration nr.: 2016/FE07/003) committed to enabling and empowering individual learners to make positive contributions to their organisations.
- A provider of both customised and generic training.
- Umalusi Council for Quality Assurance. Accreditation nr: FET00033PA.
- Examination Centre by Umalusi Council for Quality Assurance. Examination nr: 089 999 883.
- SASSETA Accreditation number: 07197003976
- SERVICES SETA: 0660
- Certificates are academically sound and relevant in the corporate world.