This course will cover the fundamental concept of financial business management within a SME business such as the financial function and financial management that a business owner or manager needs to understand. Overview of setting up a business plan, covering business capital, investment decisions and long-term investment decisions for your business/company.
This course is intended for the individual that has his or her own business or would like to start their own business that need accounting knowledge and understand a business’s financial situation. Individuals within a managerial position that need to have a financial understanding of their organisation could also benefit from this course.
This course is aligned with unit standard 117156 Interpret basic financial statements. This course is aligned with NQF level 4.
- Using financial reports
- Reading financial statements
- Assessing financial risk
- Managing and monitoring cash flows
- What constitutes balance sheets, income statements, cash flow
- Cost considerations
- The concept of contribution and marginal costing
- Budgeting and corporate financial planning
- Achieving profitability
- Working with capital costs
- Principles of valuation
Apply now by filling out the form below:
(or scroll down for more information)
Duration : 3 Full-days
Total cost : R 4 446-00 p.p. (VAT incl.)
Included : Training Manual and Lunch
Certificate : FET College Certification
Learn how to enroll for a course here: Short Courses
For more information, or to make a group booking, please contact the Training Administrator, Mandi, on +27 87 980 0447 or email her email@example.com.
Corpro SA is Associated with FET College – Tshwane Institute of Technology
- A private Further Education and Training college registered at the Department of Education (registration nr.: 2016/FE07/003) committed to enabling and empowering individual learners to make positive contributions to their organisations.
- A provider of both customised and generic training.
- Umalusi Council for Quality Assurance. Accreditation nr: FET00033PA.
- Examination Centre by Umalusi Council for Quality Assurance. Examination nr: 089 999 883.
- SASSETA Accreditation number: 07197003976
- SERVICES SETA: 0660
- Certificates are academically sound and relevant in the corporate world.